Most Frequently Asked Questions:
Below you will a number of our customers most frequently asked questions (FAQ's). If you have a question, please see if there is an answer below. Of course if you can’t find an answer below then please contact us via our contact page :)!!
- When can I expect my package to arrive?
We ship anywhere in the world so it will depend on your country of residence and not all of our merchandise ship from the same warehouse. It may take anywhere from 15 - 35 business days on average. This is highly dependent on the customs and import process in your country. Please note during the holiday season that these time frames may be impacted but you may contact the shipping carriers directly at the number provided in the shipping notification emails you will receive. Below are the most typical time frames for your region however there are rare chances of delay. Please contact us first before opening a dispute.
Estimated Shipping Time
5-20 business days
15-28 business days
Australia, New Zealand
15-28 business days
Mexico, Central America, South America
- Do you accept orders placed outside of the US?
Yes we do! We ship worldwide.
Note: In some countries you may be required to include your complete name (First Name. Middle Name and Last Name) and complete address or your package will be returned. We are not responsible for any items returned if you fail to provide all information required to complete the delivery.
As stated above, we are not responsible if a package is undeliverable because of missing, incomplete, or incorrect destination information. Please enter the correct shipping details when checking out.
If using PayPal, ensure your shipping address recorded within PayPal is correct.
If you realise you have made an error, please contact us as soon as possible.
The Gamenian is not responsible for destination country tax and/or any duty charge that may incur. Customers will be held accountable for any restrictions, duties, taxes, and any other fees collected from the destination country.
The Gamenian will not be responsible for any Duties, Taxes, or Customs fees under any circumstances.
- Where do you ship from?
The majority of our inventory is sold from our warehouses in China with a select few items from other distributors in other countries including in the United States. That being said, sometimes your order may come in different packages at different times.
4. When can I expect tracking information? I didn't receive any notification emails of an order confirmation or tracking, where can I get that?
Typically the shipping carriers update their system slowly (several days may pass before you get tracking). If you haven't received it within a week's time frame, first we would advise to check your spam/junk folder in case and make sure you entered your correct email address upon ordering. You can also check it on our website using the TRACK ORDER button. If all else fails and nothing is there, please contact us directly at email@example.com and we can assist you!
- What is your store's return and exchange policy?
All our products are backed by 15 days Money Back Guarantee. You must show proof and the reason for return/exchange or refund, and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you can only open one dispute per order.
Received a controller and it doesn't work? Just reach out to use and we can take care of you. All you have to do is contact us by email at email@example.com and we will inform you how you can return your item. Need a refund? Same applies.
- Can I cancel/change my address/order?
Please e-mail us as soon as possible if you wish to change or cancel your order.
Note that once the item has been fulfilled and marked as shipped, we are not able to make any changes or cancellations to your order.
- Do you accept wholesale orders?
Depending on order size requested and your business it is possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is it safe to use my Credit/Debit Card online?
thegamenian.com website is powered by SHOPIFY.com, the most trusted commerce platform in the world. We do not hold credit card information or process payments directly. The transaction is carried out on SHOPIFY.com servers.
SHOPIFY.com issues SSL certificates for every Shopify store.
When shopping online it is wise to always ensure the site is secure. Look at the URL of the website. If it begins with “https” instead of “http” it means the site is secured using an SSL
- SSL(Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol Secure(HTTPS) is the secure version of HTTP, the protocol over which data is sent between your browser and the website that you are connected to. The 'S' at the end of HTTPS stands for 'Secure'. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted
- Can I pay using paypal?
- What can cause my order to be delayed?
Two possible reasons:
- If the billing information you provided does not match what your bank has on file (including address and telephone number), your order may be delayed.
- We all love sending gifts to others and ourselves as much as we love receiving them. However, if you are shipping to an address other than your billing address, your order may be delayed.